11.7.08

Anecdotes

One of my boys told me that he had "literally manipulated" his probation officer. Gee, what must that have looked like? Pretzel-y, I'd guess.
I haven't been to Walmart in over a year. I don't like the store on principle and looks. But I had to go because it's the only place I knew of that made keys. Maybe Lowes would have had it too. The first disappointment was the I couldn't get a cool specialty key for a car. The second was that the didn't have the right type of key for my car. They recommended I go to Lowes.
I decided to make my "cardboard pizza" in the oven, the long way. I don't use my oven often so I had to get to know the buttons. I was most inspired by the button labeled, "Stop time." 

2 comments:

Crolace said...

Whoa I wish my oven could stop time! Do you remember the TV show where the girl's dad was an alien, which gave her the ability to freeze time by pointing her fingers together? It seems like I'm the only one that remembers that show, but I swear it was real. I think the theme song was "Swing on a Star."

Erin and Ryan said...

LOL. And I want to know the name of that tv show too. No one remebers it. The theme song was, "Swing on a Star," a very catchy tune. And her dad talked to her through the weird lamp thing in her room.