10.11.08

Good times were had by all


Aisy and I traveled to the LA area to run a Parent's Support Group. Once finished working we hit Disneyland, a first for Aisy. Sunday we attempted to enjoy Venice but it was too windy so we shopped in Santa Monica and ate at the most expensive restaurant we could find. Spending over forty-eight hours with one person (especially when she's Aisy) brings out a lot of hilarity. Here are some of the best lines from our conversations of the weekend. I am not including context so... good luck. 
"Please don't let that be my personal hell." 
"If you can't joke in the airport, where can you joke?" 
"If you make it all about virginity, it's funnier."
"I don't want to meet that guy. He's got big ears and thinks he knows everything."
"You know, my face kind hurts."
"Those optical illusions get me every time."
"I'm affectioning myself."
"And we did see Cordon Bleu." "Corbin!"

1 comment:

aisy said...

ha ha ha ha. i wonder if those quotes will only be hilarioius to us!!

it was fun. sorry that i corrupt you. back to reality tomorrow. ugh.