29.3.09

Krank


I've been sick this weekend. I guess that whatever the boys have I can know that I'll eventually get it. Being sick is the pits in general. Pain is the pits in general. However there can be some perks to illness. Namely, Friday night I was allowed to spend nearly 8 hours doing nothing but watching Goal (hot, hot, hot) and TV. Saturday I attempted to rest but decided to take in a play and basketball game, both of which were enjoyable (well, all four acts of The Importance of Being Earnest was a bit long) and tiring. Yet the music at the game was so inspiring that I can home and watched the first half of Step Up 2. If only I could dance like that. *Sigh* Well, maybe after the resurrection. So Sunday I also vegged out to the Princess Diaries 2. My room is a mess and I've done nothing of real value. And there is no guilt. That is the ultimate perk -- guilt free gluttony and laziness. 

5 comments:

Camilla said...

I <3 Goal!!! I'm so glad you're a fan!

xantogal said...

We all need breaks like that... either where we schedule them, or our body schedules them :) Tho it's much more fun to schedule them ourselves!

heidikins said...

Gaah! I'm sorry you're sick, I wish I could come watch Goal with you! And I hope you get feeling better soon!

xox

(Securit word - grast. I grast at the string of a kite, but the wind picked up and away it soard, out to the atmosphere...)

Crolace said...

This shows how much I don't think about German these days - When I saw the title of this post, I naturally thought it would be about The Emperor's New Groove :)

Hope you're feeling better.

Natalie said...

Hopefully you are better by now!! It's stinks to be sick but I'm glad you got to sit back and relax a little.