12.4.14

So, what's new?

General Conference weekend was family and faith filled. Twice a year I combined the two things that mean the most to me. In between sessions we inducted the children into the world of the put-as-much-sweetness-on-a-crepe world that the rest of us know and love. After the sessions we ate raclette and just laughed and talked and played. 

I look forward every month to our Ladies Dinner Club where, in addition to a delicious Italian meal, we made our own vanilla. It was my first time ever buying alcohol - let's hope we didn't screw it up. 

Stake Women's Conference, Organ Loft for a silent film with Lisa, a walk in the park, babysitting Eve, and more walking with Jennica. I reflect often on the great and good people who just keep coming into my life. 

Enjoyed so much time with my family. When I am with them I am myself and I am happiest then. 

Did a little road-trippin' to the Happiest Place on Earth with Freddie. This is where I learned that caffeine actually does affect me (I didn't sleep but one hour one of the nights), that the character breakfast is totally worth it, and that you can see everything in two parks if you have people you can rely on to have stamina. I've only been on Small World once in my life because it is always out of commission when I go.. as it was during this trip. Some people really dug my Doctor Who shirt (it says "I heart heart DW") which was basically a test of who's in and who's not. 


1 comment:

Megan said...

Um, Ladies Dinner Club? How do I get in on this?! Inviting myself, as usual :)