29.6.07

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way


The little girl's mother wasn't there. Well, she was there... somewhere. I think she was with another therapist discussing her other daughter. I was quite finished with the younger one, a three year old. So I decided to find her mother.
The offices are shaped like a rectangle, enabling us to go around in "circles" forever. To keep it interesting I told the little girl to creep along and be very sneaky.
We went around once. The other therapist still had her door closed.
We went around again but this time I decided we should run.
We were to round a corner. A few feet before the turn, the little girl took off like a bullet.
"Turn!" I called after her and pointed.
The little girl looked to where I pointed and ran smack! into the wall in front of her.

No comments: