27.7.07

Pandora


Do you ever want to listen to a specific something or you're in a mood and nothing in you CD collection is doing it for you? Go to pandora.com and let them create the mood for you. Pandora is a free radio service where you choose what is played. You can create up to 100 "stations" creating surrounding a theme you give the service. You can tell the service if a song is stupid or rad and it will learn to play what is kosher with you! You can buy good songs with the click of a button from Itunes. Could life get better? I submit that it can not!

1 comment:

Crolace said...

I love pandora.com! I used to listen to it while I was typing up my thesis. Every time I heard an especially good song, I would stop writing to find out who the artist was and then I'd go cruising around the internet to find out more about that artist and read reviews of their other CDs, see if they'd come out with anything new lately, or if they were currently on tour. Sometimes it took me hours to write one stinking page. It's amazing that I graduated at all. But you know what they say - calibration procedures for driver behavior parameters in microscopic traffic simulation models come and go, but music is forever.