6.7.09

Fourth of July

On the Fourth of July most people go to parades. I was IN one! Miss J works for the local Uni and Kate and I volunteered to pass out candy and tattoos with her. This car holds the land record for El Caminos -- sweet.
Once we were out of stuff Miss J and I rode, but not Kate. No Kate got commitments from small children that they will go to university. And she inspired adults that it's "not too late."
Yum! Lunch on the Uni and time with super fun new friends!
Every year LaVell Edward's Stadium becomes the Stadium of Fire (cue cheesy music). On a spur-of-the-moment decision Stranilla and I bought tickets off this 70-something "scalper." The show featured Glen Beck and SheDaisy and... The Jonas Brothers!
Kevin Jonas
Joe Jonas -- of whom I later dreamed.
And finally, Nick Jonas.
After shakin' like we just don't care, singing along to S.O.S, Burning Up, Paranoid, Year 3000 (trippy lyrics) and LoveBug, the fireworks began. Ooo, ahhh. Delightful.

4 comments:

heidikins said...

My bro (J) totally saw you in the parade.

Go Team!

xox

pinksuedeshoe said...

Jared totally saw you in the parade.... he said you were picking your nose. Hehe. just kidding :o)

aisy said...

ha! love it. so jealous you were IN the parade.

Unknown said...

That is the most amazing 4th of July I have ever heard of. By the way, there is a guy a my conference that looks JUST like a Jonas Brother. I almost brought him home for you.