27.9.09

Mr. A to Z

This weekend CJ and I took the trek to Boise (Nampa) Idaho to partake in the wonder that is Jason Mraz. We were not disappointed.
Oh, the anticipation.
Can you feel what we were feeling? He sang all the Jason standards. Personal favs "You and I," Beautiful Mess" and "Lucky."
Here's Jason on the screen. Our seats were pretty sweet. The big projector helped, though, to capture every moment more fully.
After about an hour of music Jason was done. He came back for no encore despite a lot of cheering. The lights went out. Disappointment filled our hearts. Then, suddenly from behind us we heard music. we left our seats and go very close as we watched from this smaller venue. Bliss.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Be still my heart. I'm listening to a little Mraz this morning as it were... and anticipating the wearing of my T-shirt.

Nicole Rasmussen said...

We LOVED having you guys here! Kate will talk about the sidewalk chalk for weeks to come.

aisy said...

tricky tricky... glad you loved it... so much better than work, eh?! work to live my friend!