15.10.09

Toronto

My friend, the Queen, is studying for her Ph.d at York University in Toronto (sounds very sophisticated doesn't it?). My friend Em and I went to visit and see the sites. Good times were had by all. I loved visiting the Queen on her "home turf" and exploring a new city. Famous movies filmed her include Fever Pitch, Mean Girls, My Big fat Greek Wedding, Serendipity, Tommy Boy, and (as mentioned later) X-Men.

Me, Em, and the Queen driving between Buffalo and Toronto
Niagara Falls
Canadian Thanksgiving with me, Britt (actual Canadian), the Queen, Karina (another actual Canadian), and Em
I love, love, love the fall.
Casa Loma. You may recognize it from X-Men.
Milk in a bag. What the.
Toronto temple with the Queen.
CN Tower.
Finally, someone who understands me.
Michael Buble!
St. Lawrence Market -- Pike's Place ain't got nothing on this.
With Em, in flight.

8 comments:

aisy said...

ya so fun!

Camilla said...

Gah! Michael Buble! And X-Men! I feel very good about this trip.

haley said...

Megan! That's so fun that you got to go visit the Queen. I hope she is doing well. Way to always live life to the fullest! You must love being you!

Nicole Rasmussen said...

my second home.....O Canada! Looks like a fun trip! I am still hopeful for a "Fall" trip to SC sometime!

pinksuedeshoe said...

So, kind of in love with your in flight earings!

Stephanie said...

wow looks like you had tons of fun!

heidikins said...

I am so bummmed I missed out on this trip!!! Looks like such a fantastic time! (And I love the new hair, swoon!)

xox

Natalie said...

How fun is that! I would love to go to Toronto. Love all the pictures. You look great!