1.1.10

In Addition

Resolutions are normally things you want to change. I'm not sure I'm into that. I'm more into goals. These are things I want to add to my life.

This year:

1. I'll take the GRE.
2. Read the Old Testament.
3. Exercise twice a week, reevaluate, and then try to bump it up to more times per week.
4. Read more therapy books.
5. Cook meals.
6. Visit all Utah temples. (Salt Lake, Oquirrh Mtn., Draper, Mount Timp, and Provo are already checked off the list.)
7. Take a community class. (Hip hop, French, cooking, drawing, so many options!)

2 comments:

aisy said...

I've always wanted to do the hip hop class through UVU continuing ed. lemme know if you do. i think it would be hilarious. happy new year!

Crolace said...

Ooo, I like your idea about a community class! I wish we lived in the same place so we could take one together!