27.12.09

A few of my favorite things... in no particular order

  1. Taylor Swift (which thing I would have never had supposed)
  2. Taylor Lautner
  3. Alicia Keys
  4. The Hollywood Tower of Terror
  5. Down comforters
  6. The Food Network (so relaxing)
  7. My beach cruiser
  8. My car
  9. My wallet
  10. The Black Apple
  11. President Monson
  12. Space heaters
  13. Hot chocolate
  14. My favorite movies (Step Up 2, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Sense and Sensibility, She's the Man)
  15. Europe -- and my friends there (Anni, Hannu, Hannah, Hanna, Anne, Lea)
  16. Mani-pedis
  17. Thinking about what the future might hold
  18. The temple
  19. The theatre
  20. Josh Groban and Michael Buble

1 comment:

Crolace said...

Remember when we both got our first pedicures? That was fun.

Also, down comforters are awesome.