27.12.09

Fortunately -Unfortunately

Fortunately there was a massive sale at Ikea - wine flutes for $.25 each! I got 16.
Unfortunately I locked my keys in my car.
Fortunately I have AAA.
Unfortunately my phone died mid-call.
Fortunately Ikea had a courtesy phone.
Unfortunately the new AAA lady was not very friendly.
Fortunately there were couches and an Ikea catalogue to entertain myself.
Unfortunately once the locksmith got there it was blasted cold outside.
Fortunately the care opened relatively quickly.
Unfortunately I did not feel like exercising any more (the original after-Ikea plan).
Fortunately I had received the Hannah Montana movie from K and Amber so I watched it instead.

3 comments:

haley said...

love it. glad you have triple aaa because there is nothing worse than paying someone way too much money to open up your car.

Crolace said...

Have you read that Fortunately, Unfortunately book? I love that book.

K said...

=) Loved the back and forth of fortunately and unfortunately!! =) Hilarious, as always. Bummer about the day, though!

=) Kali