18.7.10

July

So, July so far has brought my birthday and a concert with friends. Enjoy the photos!
I share a birthday with my niece, Gracie, so I spent my big day with her on her big day.
For my birthday, I had a black and white party. Everyone dressed in black and white. We ate food (including marble cake) and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's.
High School chums - Jen, me, Steph, and Haley
Kari, Christina, Tina, and Krista
Steve, Kate, me, and Braden
Jason
Rhiannon and Amy
Amy and Marta
Cake!
Krystel, Kailee, and Christina
We went to see Secondhand Serenade with a bunch of friends. Good times!
The group. We took this photo for our upcoming album. We call ourselves "Album Cover/ Band Photo," but you can call us what our fans do - AC/BP.

5 comments:

whitty said...

Huzzah for your blog! Any blog that uses "surmise" and "impetus" in the same sentence has class. Love it :) Glad you had a great birthday!

Crolace said...

I always love your album cover pictures - brings back happy memories for the mission!

I have to tell you: everytime I run into someone who knows you, I tell them, "Oh, I was her trainer on her mission! I was so mean to her, but we're still friends!" I think that just shows what a kind person you are.

heidikins said...

A) I love the new background!

B) HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!

C) Your Black and White party looks fantastic, I'm so sorry to have missed it!

xox

aisy said...

ha! fun pics. looks like a good month.

Nicole Rasmussen said...

Thank you for sharing your day with Gracie....I know it will go down as one of her favorites!