3.9.10

Late

"Wow. This is so unexpected. I didn't even have a speech prepared. But I will tell you this, tardiness is not something you can do all on your own. Many people contributed to my tardiness. First, I'd like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school; the LA city bus drivers for takin' a chance on an unknown kid; and last, but not least, the wonderful crew at McDonald's who spend hours making those tiny egg McMuffin's without which I might never be tardy." - Travis
Travis (Breckin Meyer) and Mr. Hall (Wallace Shawn) in Clueless
I'm late to everything.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I. Love. You.

The end.

pinksuedeshoe said...

At least while quoting Clueless you are late in a classy kind of way :o)

megs said...

And this is why we've remained friends all these years. It's so funny that while I was reading that, I could totally hear all the dramatic pauses and voice influxuations. We probably watched that movie 50(?) times in highschool. Maybe.

Karen Ella said...

AHAHAHAH. I LOVE that part of that show. Who am I kidding, I love that whole show. And you.