19.2.11

Rainy Days on Saturday


And there was rain. Lovely rain. Read-a-book-curl-up-on-the-couch rain. And, you see, I've just gotten red rain boots-galoshes-muck boots-wellies. The rain was Providence giving me a gift- "Wear the boots." The boots are the direct inspiration/imitation from Ramona Quimby (age 8, among others). What are fantastic character (double meaning in that word)! Ramona is adventurous and brave and carefree. I love the books, adore the movie, and worship the movie's stylist. Haven't you seen it? Apart from being too entertaining to not watch weekly, I want to rip every outfit right off of Ginnifer Goodwin (followed by replacing her in all her scenes with Josh Duhamel). In short, I recommend it. As for Ramona, her red boots are nearly a character in themselves. She prizes them above all. And I prize my reds too. The boots cannot help but make any rain a lovely rain.

3 comments:

heidikins said...

Uh, cutest picture EVER. Love.

xox

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Nice red boots Meg. You should wear those up here with Sammi & Bridger. Sammi has pink & white ones & Bridger has firemen ones.
We love that movie up this way too!

Camilla said...

H-O-T. Bam.