14.2.11

Valentine's Day

Now it is that time of year when the world falls in love, and my favorite holiday. I held a Valentine-making party a few weeks ago. Also included are pics from another love-themed event -- watching Shadowlands and eating crepes!

The Haul.

A-zizzle presents Miss J with her Valentine swan.

Maizy, Em, and Ang show off their creations.

Cream puff swan with strawberry ice cream (oh, and Kate and Wills in the back ground).

Wizards of Waverly Place valentines - best year ever!

Psuedo-specs crew - HRH, Camilla, and R-win!

Miss J, Vil, Britt, Maizy, R-win, and Camilla.

Vil, Ang, and the lone man, J

Engrossed.

Brit, Miss J, and Camilla

Kate and Maizy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JHES! I love Valentines Day! I love that I get to celebrate it with the best Valentines Day devotee in the whole world! Cards were great, crepes were great, and dinner was great! Thanks for everything and for making this time of year rock!

Camilla said...

I love those glasses, LOVE! Almost as much as I love you!