19.1.14

Ty and Janie Tie the Knot!

I may have slept poorly because I was so excited. My brother Ty and new sis-in-law Janie got married. No one deserves this more than Ty. And the day was perfect.


The ceremony was short, meaningful, and effective in this life and the next. While waiting for the lovers, it was an excuse to mess around - what my family is great at. 


Between the ceremony and the luncheon we had to primp and refresh ourselves. We're ready for our close ups. 

My family is probably the most fun I have. Getting us to be still and shut up is a task and the photog was amazing. Mostly I love how much I love these people. 

Between the luncheon and reception we put the teens to work on the car. 
The reception gave us another amazing meal, a hot chocolate bar, and dancing. I enjoyed seeing lots of people I knew and wondering where Ty got all the friends, cuz there were A LOT of people there. 


And even with all the new and exciting changes Janie has brought and will bring, it's good to know that some things never change.