27.1.08

New Car!


It was a long Saturday filled with high prices and cars full of regrets. Then we spied this little jewel. A 2007 butter yellow P.T. Cruiser. Be still my heart. These are pictures of car like my car and that is not a picture of me. You see, I found these pictures on the internet, but they are exactly what I really have. The car is retro-style from the  door handles to the grill. I think my favorite part is the round-headed gear shift. Oh, and the yellow! dash board. 
It fits in perfectly with my new Pushing Daisies inspired life. A life full of chintz, stripes, and bright, contrasting colors. The car is the opposite of sleek. It is plump, unique, and very much me!

3 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Some how I never quite thought of you as plump.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Am a big fan of yellow cars! My dad asked me if he thought I'd regret buying something so obviously yellow. I responded with "I smile every time I see it, how could I possibly have buyers remorse."

Well done you!
xox

Jactionary said...

Ooh, new car! Are you willing to take me for a spin sometime? Congrats!