22.8.09

All the Beautiful Children

I found a great deal on a flight to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Idaho. This was the first time I've ever visited them by myself. Although there were some bumps getting up there (Trev coming a day early to pick me up at the airport, for example) and the trip was way too short, it was so worth it. And you can tell it from these awesome photos.
My little models. I did everyone's hair. Two barrel-curl girls and one faux-hawk.
The girl can handle it.
Our picnic outside: manti chicken, roasted potatoes, watermelon, and corn on the cob.
Our fearless chef.
The corn came from K-dawg's garden box. Best corn I've ever had -- picked moments before boiling. Fresher it could not be.
C-Bear is "slow to warm up," but then she does. And look how cute it is!

2 comments:

Nicole Rasmussen said...

we all had a FABULOUS time with you.... come anytime you want! Aunt Megan ROCKS!

xantogal said...

Hooray for visits with family!!!