7.2.10

I Love It When We're Cruisin Together

My sibs (minus Fred, sad day) and I took a long-awaited, 5-day cruise to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. We did indeed pass Haiti and Cuba which was surreal to think about considering present circumstances. But the cruise rocked -- highlight were swimming with dolphins, sting rays, and fish. I also hiked Dunn's River Falls, indulged with too much rich food, had fun times with people I love, and stressed out from reading The Hunger Games (not Cruise appropriate, but recommended). Check out the photos below.




Getting some love from my new bestie.

Swimming with dolphins was the thing I had looked forward to most.

Hiking Dunn's River Falls (yes, you hike the water fall) with Mar.

We took jet skis out to Sting Ray City to get to know a friendly family of sting rays and then snorkel (saw many Dorys, no Nemos).

To Tortuga!

K is attempting to make unnecessary fire using a bread stick and frozen butter.

Dinner with Amb and Cole.

Afternoon tea in the suite with J-dawg, K, Amb, and Cole

4 comments:

Nicole Rasmussen said...

good memories! well worth the extra 10lbs. I took home. Love spending time together!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

WAY fun!! Want to go back to the nice weather & beautiful water : )

haley said...

You don't look too sure of that dolphin kissing you! Looks like tons of fun.

heidikins said...

How is it possible that this wasn't mentioned?!? Looks like a BLAST!

xox