29.5.10

May


My nephew graduated. He'll be heading up to USU for a year and then head off on the painful and purposeful adventure we call a mission. I first found out about my nephew after my mom and I raced to the hospital because my sister was in labor. We met his dad in the elevator. He said, "It's a boy; 8lbs 6 oz." He was very calm which I found anticlimactic. And now my nephew's all growed up.
This is my niece. She'll graduate much later. As you can tell, she's not very mature.
This is our friend RDS. He introduced us to Dr. Who. And we love it, love it. It's British, clean, and fun. It about a "time lord" who travels around in his Tardis (a blue police box that's small on the outside and huge on the inside) solving mysteries through out the ages -- it's always the aliens "who done it."
A really scary episode includes angel statues which start out beautiful and get scary. The statues come alive and come after you... but only if you aren't looking at them. So you have can't turn away, leave, run, or even blink. It's a super thrilling episode... that I haven't yet seen, oddly enough. I saw another episode with the angels, but not the episode. I hope to soon. Anyway, we got sidewalked-chalked by RDS and JG and were delighted to wake up to this.
The stairs read "Don't even blink."
And here's a hot photo of my girls and me from the farmer's market, which happened to be less farmers and more market.
And now a poem from Chalie Boy to describe the photo.

On my mamma/ On my hood
I look fly/ I look good
Touch my swag/ wish you could
I look fly/ I look good

1 comment:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Love the hair, you look awesome! (your friends/relatives look nice too) but seriously, you look hot.