20.1.09

Inauguration


Today President Obama was inaugurated (a word which is very difficult to spell). I enjoyed watching it because of many reasons but my favorite reason is unity. Just like at the Opening Ceremonies for the Beijing Olympics, today everyone  was unity and cheerful about one thing. I like that. So often we concentrate we disagree on and are unhappy with. Today everyone could just be happy.
If you were wondering about some other reasons -- I really like the President's speech and even quoted several things later on in the day during a group I ran. I like Michelle Obama's wardrobe and what the little girls wore too. So Jackie O. It must be recognized. I have a lot of hope for this presidency. Although I don't agree with everything (I doubt anyone does) I agree with a lot, if not most. 
Will Guatanamo be closed tomorrow?

1 comment:

Crolace said...

It won't be.

But I feel like Obama has given us a way to be optimistic without feeling like we're being unrealistic, which is very awesome.

Yes we can!