1.1.09

Resolved


Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. 
Napoleon Hill, author

Reflecting on last year's resolutions, I've made progress. I have not created or stuck to any sort of health routine. I began at least recording my financial situation and am slowly developing a retrenchment style and habit. I did make it to Europe. Also, in some other post, I said I wanted to go to rock concert which I did! So I feel successful and really pleased with the memories I made in 2008. 

2009, new year, new possibilities. I really love change (I hear that's odd) because it's exciting to think what might just be. There's a saying that life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. I believe it. I am a product of my own choices. 2009 is a whole 12 months of new choices. Resolutions are just goals that direct my choices. 

For this year:
1. Be healthy.
2. Fall in love.
3. Get to Germany and Paris. Failure is not an option. 
4. Be more thoughtful. 
5. More family time. 
6. Buy a bike.
7. Take advice. 

2009 will be a great year. 


2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great post. I love your resolutions!

megs said...

Take my advice and thoughtfully fall in love in Germany or Paris.

It would seem that your world travel goals tends to get the most attention from you. Thumbs up!