14.6.13

Music Download

Let's talk about what I'm listening to  and you should probably listen to as well. Some are relatively new discoveries and some I've love foreva. 

Fun. Everyone else is doing it. Their lyrics are complex and the music is actually musical, like someone took a class once at least, which is not something many can say, or don't act like they could say. I also really love running to their tunes. Some are just, excuse the pun, fun, but some are actually inspiring whilst you run. Like this one.


I love myself some Dolly. If you know me at all you will know of my worship. I like basically everything she touches but this song is great and kind of personifies the Dolly message.


Justin Timberlake. This represents everyone that is great about him. Falsetto, great beat, good lyrics, and dancing. 


I don't really get into Miley as a general rule, but this Bob Dylan cover I listen to on repeat.


And I'll always be listening to my Dashboard Confessional. 


I'll end this post with Mumford and Sons. Lyrics are tight and the musicality is off the chain. Plus I just about die of bliss whenever they harmonize. Carey Mulligan is a lucky lady. 


No comments: