14.6.13

Too busy to blog

Well this is slightly out of character. I've been so fantastically occupied that I haven't blogged. (Ok, that's not the truth, but who said we are working with truth?) Although all of April was consumed with work and May was about catching up from April, I managed to have some rad things in my life as follows.
I visited Los Angeles for work and I was alone so I went to the Getty.  Pretty amazing. I was a little star struck in the  Impressionist room, cuz Imma major fan. 
In Los Angeles I found a Kate Spade store, which is not something  I've seen in the real. I wanted something designer and this was in my price range. Also, it completely expresses me.
And I went to the Symphony... quite a bit. 
This one featured John Williams' music. Pretty dope. 
And I hit up an opera. 
And a little more symphony.
Again for work I hit up San Diego. Why did no one explain how awesome Balboa Park is?
We started the Ladies' Dinner Club, where fine women and fine dining combine. 
And I took a hike.


And this kid came back from the mission. Photo bombs add a human quality.

And I cut bangs. So you can see a lot of great things happened. Thanks to Instagram for the documentation.

No comments: